Little Gubi is running a temperature and everybody of us almost seem to hit on a dead end.
1. Loosen up her clothings & never wrap the kid up.
2. Check if the baby is playful, happy & smiling.
3. Avoid dehydration, mother’s milk is always the best.
4. See for marked behavioral changes. Mother is still the best judge.
5. Keep a clinical thermometer at hand. 98F is ideal for kids.
Stay calm, your baby is healthy & is perhaps fighting infections!
Please share how you dealt with your baby’s temperature and your fears & apprehension about the nightmare in the comment section below.