Parenting has always been a tricky issue, yet, personalization may be the key here, to each his own. The Never-minds of parenting:
- You love your baby’s smell but it’s true that weather’s real chilled and she hasn’t had a bath for a week.
- You find her piss warm on your fav suit & still elated that it’s the 6th time of the day.
- Your neck is all wet with your baby’s over-pouring spits and you still kiss on her over-lubricating lips.
- You hold your feather-light baby on your arms only to wise up later when your feeble hands and your spine surrender to the real gravity your baby commands.
- The aforesaid points at once become nonsensical when your baby greets you with a hint of a smile at the end of the day.